Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Surprise Package

A package arrived today and the girls brought it in to the kitchen all excited. They were wondering if it was for them and I heard hubby telling them that it must be for mommy. Well, I knew I hadn't ordered anything so I asked hubby if he had ordered something and he got the gleam in his eye that told me he was up to something. I knew then he must have ordered something FOR me. He whipped out his knife lickety split and went about opening the package like a kid at Christmas and lo and behold what should it be, but a GPS for the van!

You see, he has been wanting to get one, but I've been putting him off because we don't really need it and I know once we do get one we will be completely addicted. Plus I am one of those people who get "lost" and that is how I really learn my way around somewhere and as much as we move I am lost a lot! He suggested it again when I started planning a trip half way across the country and back this summer, but I put him off again . . . or so I thought.

I have been waffling though, and considering that I might actually like to have a GPS for this trip, of course I would not admit this to hubby.

Off now to figure out the GPS.

Good thing my hubby knows me better than I do.

No comments: