Thursday, August 04, 2005

My Babies Started Mom's Day Out

Tuesday my girls started a mom's day out program. That means they go to a day care twice a week for 4 or 5 hours. I wasn't really worried about it. I am not the type to be all sentimental and gushy but I have to say I got a funny little tickle in the pit of my stomach when I left them. They were a little nervous and hanging on my legs when we first went in the classroom, but they were just serving the morning snack so I sat them down at a table and as soon as the apple juice was in front of them they were fine. They didn't even cry when I left which both relieved me and disappointed me in a strange way. The house was so quiet that it made me nervous, I never used to care about that. It was really nice to run errands and get some stuff done at home in a timely manner though.

No comments: