Saturday, March 22, 2008

Are you a boy or a girl?

It is really a good thing I don't get embarrassed easily because lately the girls have been working overtime with the awkward questions (see previous blog entitled "Are you from France?"). Yesterday as we entered the library a pretty woman in a white dress was walking by who had a shaved head and Savannah just popped right out with the question "Are you a boy or a girl?". Luckily the girl was really nice about it she smiled and said nicely "Well I'm wearing a dress, so what do you think?" and they both said girl and we went on. I mouthed sorry to her but she shook her head and said it was okay. Later inside the library I saw her walking by with a friend and she was pointing at the girls obviously telling him what happened and I heard her say "at least they asked and didn't just stare at me like most kids do".

No comments: